As always, questions complements of The Little Things We Do
1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include Baking a hell of a lot! So excited about that. Having dinner with the in-laws, the fiance's grandparents, my parents, my sister, and her fiance. Then epic Black Friday of awesomeness. Seeing Harry Potter in IMAX at the Science Center and then going to the Baltimore Aquarium and seeing the dolphin show!
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was Probably the one where Sebastian punched David in the balls under the table. No other Thanksgiving really sticks out to me except the worst one.
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is I don't have one yet, but maybe I'll start a tradition this year.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is The Mashed potatoes and the cranberry sauce from the can. I don't think I really eat much else except the dessert. Oh and my aunt's barley soup. SO GOOD!
5. Thanksgiving free association! pie, movies, family, pictures, photoshopping said pictures, epic Sebastian debacles.
6. Thansgiving is Delicious! And we always watch the parade and the dog show afterwards!
7. I am thankful for being so fortunate this holiday season when I know a lot of other people are much worse off. Fuck unemployment.
Happy Holidays Everyone!