1. Holiday spirit makes me happy.
2. The holidays are incomplete without Bing Crosby, White Christmas, a family member saying something inappropriate when mom is reading a bible passage at dinner, and dad sitting on the floor and handing out presents.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is baking and singing and drinking wine with Elise!
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is complaining about whatever mom has cooked for Christmas dinner. Getting into a fight about vacuuming the house. Complimenting the green wreath that Jaclyn and David colored when they were little.
5. Holiday music is Pretty freeking awesome. I love the Christmas CDs that my mom puts in every year and singing at Church. Also Handel's Messiah sing in is always fun. I'm not a huge fan of radio Christmas music, they seem to always play the same five songs. Sleigh Ride, Baby It's Cold Outside, The Christmas Song, Silver Bells, and It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays at my house with my parents. This year is the first time Chris and I will actually be spending the holiday together. We'll have fake Christmas with his parents at some point afterward.
7. Holiday wish list My renewed sanity. A decent night's sleep. A non anxious day and night with my man friend.