Another fun fill in the blank Friday from The Little Things We Do!
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Martha Stewart Living? Maybe Bon Appetit, not that I even get that magazine, but I could start.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be Colorful, fun, probably wedding or baking related, and designed by my sister.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) Via subscription. I rarely pick up a magazine when I'm out in a store, but I have been known to pick up a couple that I don't read very often in a airport for a long trip. They are relaxing to read while traveling.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) Of course in print. Online magazines are obscenely distracting with popups and links everywhere, they are disorganized and no different than reading anything else online. I get a magazine to actually pick up the glossy paper and read the actual thing.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is Well subscription wise I usually get a Cosmo, Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Real Simple, and Bride. In addition, Chris gets Motor Trend and Car & Driver. It's pretty funny that there's a pile of Motor Trends and Cosmos in the bathroom in a pile.
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) Wedding, food, and home magazines. My ideal magazine would probably be a cross between Martha Stewart Weddings, Real Simple, and like Lucky or some fashion magazine. I actually really liked Seventeen for fashion, even though I've outgrown it at this point. I also really enjoy reading all the science magazines that my parents get. I'm a big fan of Time magazine and the Baltimore magazine that Chris' parents get. My parents probably have like 10 subscriptions including; National Geographic, Scientific American, Air & Space, Consumer Reports, Time, Weight Watchers, Popular Science, & Discover.
P.S. To all of you that were actually following and reading my blog, I made it private because it was becoming more personal than I originally anticipated and I decided that strangers and certain other people didn't need to be reading it. If you'd like me to add you or someone to the list of readers I'm allowing on here, let me know.