2. Receiving is very sweet, but makes me feel awkward sometimes. Especially if the gift is expensive or you didn't reciprocate in the appropriate amount.
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is a happy ending for my sister and her fiance. They've been dealt a real shitty hand this year. A clean and organized house that magically stayed that way for my parents. A healthy pregnancy and delivery for Jaclyn and Andy.
Friday, December 17, 2010
1. Giving is Sometimes stressful. I always want to find just the perfect thing, and it never quite works out right. That's why I end up baking mostly.
3. The best gift I ever received was probably my engagement ring. A nice sparkly rock and a lifetime with the love of my life? Yes, please. I think Quatchi might be a close second.
4. The best gift I ever gave was umm... I don't know if I've ever given a really good gift before. We'll see how this Christmas goes, then I'll get back to you.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is a brighter outlook/sunny disposition. I wish I could go back to college. Lying in the grass reading a book in the sun really makes me so happy.
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was an Easy Bake oven.