Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Day in the Life of Chris & Julie - Engaged Couple #3

Chris and I are sitting on the couch last night waiting for dinner to be ready and planning a trip to go see Jim in Philadelphia next weekend.  (I can't wait!!!) 

Chris is, of course, spoiling his dinner by eating some pretzels. 

I tell him to put them away because dinner is almost ready. 

He rolls up the bag with such force that the air pops the bottom open and covers him and the couch in bits of pretzels. 

I can't stop laughing at him. 

He looks at me and just says "help."

I try to pick up a few pieces before realizing just how many pretzel bits are covering the grandma couch.

I say, "You're like five years old.  Good luck, get the vacuum."

<3 Julibean

I am anticipating my first letter from pen pal Morgan this afternoon.  I was so excited that I wrote her a seven page letter.  I probably should have waited to read hers first.  I may have defeated the purpose here.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com