Monday, October 4, 2010

I Should Really Bake More

I feel like I'm probably a worse baker than the rest of my classmates at this point because I haven't really been practicing.  The only problem is, Chris and I are trying to lose weight.  It really doesn't help for me to make a cake or something and then eat the whole thing because there's only the 3 of us in the house.  I'm thinking more about the wedding cake situation.  I might be making my sister's wedding cake, and I might be asking one or two of my friends from class to make mine.  We're interested in some sort of brown piping detailed cake.  I have a bunch of pictures at home, but this one is really unique.  I like the Indian influences, I'm really digging it.






Who doesn't like peacocks right?

Julibean <3

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com