Thursday, February 24, 2011

Breads!

Here are a few other photos of things I made in class but forgot I had pictures of until now.  I know, my photo taking is fucking awesome.  Don't hate.


Italian Bread.  Rounding is probably the hardest part of making bread.  When you're shaping the boule you have to really tuck the bottom under and round it with your hands until it is very tight to not end up with bread that looks like a mushroom.  I got much better at this as time went on.

Italian Bread and French Baguettes!

Challah Bread.  omg looks so delicious


CHALLAH! (HOLLA!)

Lovely deformed brioche a tete.  That ball on top is supposed to be in the center all nice and pretty like so you can pull it off and share it with someone.  Brioche "for two".

Slightly better looking normal brioche.



Cinnamon Raisin bread.  It looks like I forgot to flour the raisins or something because they seem to be mostly attached to the outside.

Pecan Cinnamon Rolls.  Looks like we ate one.  I have since made much better cinnabons, but this was the recipe that was in the textbook that we were told to make.  I think I like mine better.  




 Until next time.  Julibean <3

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com