Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

As always, thank you to the lovely lady over at The Little Things We Do for the questions. 
 
1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is  I'm really not sure what the right answer to this is.  

2.  Today I am thankful for    getting my life back in gear.  Gym 5 days a week, baking 3-6 days a week, tv, keeping house, cooking, and snuggling with my babe.

3.  My best friend is    my sister.  I wish she was always in snuggling/pinching distance.

4.  A quirky thing about me is     Once I start a project, I need to finish it, no matter what time it is, or how tired I am.  If I've really got my mind set to it, there's no stopping me.

5.  This weekend I     am going wedding dress shopping with my mom, Elise, and Nancy.  We are hitting two plus sized stores and then possibly going to David's Bridal to look at a dress I liked and some bridesmaids dresses.  

6.  Something that worries me is    My sister ending up too far away from me.  I want us to always be together and raise our families together, and I really want to make it happen, I don't want to compromise that part of my future dream life. 

7.  On my night stand you would find       A little ring tree/dish with my engagement ring and other things hanging from, my phone plugged into the charger,chap stick, bobby pins, lotion, and probably a nail file.  There also may be a box of tissues, but I'm not sure.  I make Chris be the one to be in charge of the alarm clock and what time we wake up.  When I have a clock on my side I spend too much time worrying about what time it is and how much longer I  have to sleep, and whether that will be enough, or if I'll be tired, thus making myself stay up worrying and be tired.  It's a problem that developed quite seriously when I had to get up early for work at the bakery.  When he's away I just use my phone.  Now I'm getting up earlier than him as a reflex, but when I don't, he hits the snooze and wakes me up.  Usually just in time for work, but I like to be there early so I can leave before 5.
 
And with that it's time to leav e work.  It's 4:09 pm and that's plenty late enough for me.  Happy Friday!
 
Julibean <3

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com